Thursday 25 October 2012

My New Sig Sauer 1911 22 cal


Being a musician, I've been accused of being a bit of a "gear pig"  If I'm really into drums, I like to have many.  That's why I bought the Roland TD 20 electronic kit with unlimited drum, cymbal and percussion sounds.
I really like guns too so, I'm in!
 Eventually i would like to buy a Kimber .45, very hot and very shiny..they are beautiful pieces of work.  For now, to save on ammo costs and still get the fun (without the bang) I purchased a Sig Sauer 1911 22 cal.  I was also looking at the Wather Colt 1911, but the Sig felt and looked much better.  The green 3 dot sights and the overall ergonomics and aesthetics of the Sig won me over. I pick it up tomorrow, and apparently Mike's Beretta PX 4 Storm is enroute after shaving off a burr on the slide that caused the jamming. I'm psyched to run it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment