Wednesday 21 November 2012

My new CZ 75 SP01 Shadow Canadian Edition


Today is a good day!  I picked up my CZ 75 SP01 Shadow Canadian Edition in silver.
Having seen the difficulty to optain one, I had to grab one while I could.  I really wanted to wait till spring but I really, really, wanted to make sure I could get one.  The very first shot was bang on- in the center of the center of the bull!  The accuracy of this  gun is like nothing I've experienced in my short tenure as a shooter.  However, many far more experienced shooters shay it's the best 9mm out of the box.  The CZ Canadian editions are sent fromCZ to USA where the CZ gunsmith burnishes the interior parts and barrel, enhances the hammer, replaced the recoil spring with an 11 lb spring and fully tunes the trigger.  The fibre optic sights make for easy target aquisiton and yours truly has fallen in love with this hot lil Canadian edition. What a piece! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment