Monday 28 January 2013

LaserLyte Dryfire Training System


LaserLyte Dryfire Training System

After much research and a lot of dryfiring I decided to try the LaserLyte system.  The LT Pro is inserted into the end of the barrell and is activated when the trigger is pulled.  A red laser is emitted up to 50 yards.  I'll primarily be using it for dryfire training, ie, target aquisition, accuracy of sight picture and timed holster draws while at home.   I though it was a good idea and the reviews seem impressive.
  What I didn't like about dryfire training without a laser system is you really don't know if you're on target or not, so it seems to me, that it helps with draws but not so much with precision accuracy.  I'm betting this system will help with both. 
 I also plan on using my shot timer at random countdowns to increase my speed actually see my accuracy levels.  The cool thing also is that it is used with the firearm I use at the range, primarily my CZ SP01 Shadow.  Including shipping the LaserLyte cartridge and electronic target were $224.
  I figure it's a good investment saving both ammo and gas to the range.  I can also practice anytime day or night! Once I try it out I'll post a video and a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment