Tuesday 29 January 2013

Sig Sauer P220 Elite .45



 Sig Sauer P220 Elite

After much research and consternation I finally decided on the best .45 for me.
As I've stated in my past posts, I'm not a big fan of the 1911 because of the safety placement and the grip safety.
   After pouring through loads of reviews, youtube videos and hands on feel, for me,  I hit the bullseye with this.  The Sig Sauer P220 Elite.
  Seth, at Lanz had one, and after gripping it and feeling the trigger I thought it was right for me.  Unfortunately I delayed and another fortunute fella scooped it up.
  Like a fine woman, they are hard to come by.
  So, coincidentally, I saw her again at place called  Al Flaherty's. This one was not American, but 100% German engineering.  She felt great to the touch and we reconnected. I knew she was hard to come by so I committed to her.
   Dom and his team at Al's are not only great guys but total pros.
 I'm really stoked to have this wicked .45.
I'll post again when I audition this lil tiger.

No comments:

Post a Comment