Wednesday 27 June 2012

Kimber 1911 Desert Warrior .45

Kimber 1911 Desert Warrior .45

When one has little knowledge and experience in a certain field one's best option is to take the advice of trusted others. Having travelled for several months for a few years through southeast Asia, my good friend from Scotland Mike "Pepe Lopez" McCloud and I did some shooting at a range in Thailand.  Both of us went nuts over it!  I've been fortunate enough to begin my training and to have purchased two awesome weapons.  The Kimber Desert Warrior chambered in.45 is what comes recomended by my instructor and my firearms store owner.  It has me thinking.... but my best bet is to get my M&P tricked out and start on some tacticle AR training with my Stag AR 14 5.56 Nato.
And, of course, continue developing my skills to eventually become a competitive pistol shooter.

No comments:

Post a Comment